Author Topic: Ed's way of dealing with spam  (Read 221 times)

Offline ed styles

• View Profile
Ed's way of dealing with spam
« on: 15 May, 2016, 11:56:22 AM »
Ad Min team,
Although I'm early 70's I'm very good at deleting SPAM off my computer .As a old Forum member I well remember tho old problem we had then , but I have to say nowdays I think It's worse .Being that nothing is being done despite members still complaining , as a gesture of goodwill , I'm prepared to come down to Stratford once a week ( I live 65 miles away ) and personally sit in front of your machine and wipe of these clowns , at no cost to the ratepayers of Newham .  It surly can't be that difficult to press a button and hey presto job done ,

All the best Ed

Offline DougT

• View Profile
Re: Ed's way of dealing with spam
« Reply #1 on: 15 May, 2016, 01:19:48 PM »
Ed
I totally agree with you but for one moment I thought you were going to say that yo method of dealing with spam was to put it between two slices of bread and eat it.
Seriously though I do wish Admin would get a grip on this situation and delete the spam posts and block the posters. Sorry Admin I don't usually make spam posts but couldn't resist responding to ED.
Regards

Doug
« Last Edit: 15 May, 2016, 01:22:36 PM by DougT »

Offline ed styles

• View Profile
Re: Ed's way of dealing with spam
« Reply #2 on: 15 May, 2016, 09:26:39 PM »
Doug,
I know that these spam posts wind you and others up as well ,and I struggle to understand how we still get them , like I said it can't be that difficult to delete them ,I can on my computer , so basically whats different . Thanks for your response .
All the best Ed