Author Topic: Mirrors could be shaped into windows through education  (Read 2239 times)

Offline David K. Allen

• New to the board
    • View Profile
Mirrors could be shaped into windows through education
« on: 04 November, 2015, 12:31:05 PM »
As far as the role and importance of contemporary education, this point should be assumed because of its importance that education is the major source through which desired change can be brought. This is a matter of fact that learning should be continued throughout the lifespan of any individual. As a result, there is strong likelihood that possibilities could be turned into realities. This assumption is quite true to the certain extent that people perception regarding learning should be evaluated. This is because of the fact that the thoughts and views and at the same time the objectives of learning could be different from person to person. In addition, the expectations and desired outcomes are also different as compared to the objectives of learning as it varies from person to person as well. Therefore, through the help of education people could set and revamp their direction in order to attain the objectives of life in coming years or in the future. Consequently, this can be said based on the above attributes that by means of education, mirrors could be developed into windows. As far as the importance of this statement is concerned, the mirrors are considered as the simple projection and reflection of a person. Whereas, the windows are the opportunities or chances that should be taken or grabbed with both hands in different situations.

If the education or learning level of young generation is analyzed based on the past and previous extents of education then it is expected that different aspects would be attained. There is no point of denying this fact that present education scenario has brought different impacts and effects on the minds of students to a considerable extent. For that reason, students have different perception and thinking regarding the concepts and approaches of education. Considering these attributes, these impacts and changes can be observed in different academic exercises because students have begun to use their own thoughts and assumptions in these exercises.

As a result, the student’s assignments and other tasks are pointing towards other aspects of the subject matter or the topic. On the other hand, there are people who are trying to take benefits from these situations because sometimes students complete their tasks effectively. Sometimes, the students are not able to pass their exams or courses with flying colors as they do not understand the requirements of the tasks in a sufficient manner. Therefore, the role of dissertation writing UK comes into play because it could be assumed as the process in which academic support or assistance is provided so that students are able enough to complete their tasks in a great manner. At the same time, it is also expected that through the help of dissertation writing UK (http://www.dissertationbox.co.uk/), students learning and understanding about different subject matters or topics will be improved. As a whole, it can be assumed that the recent scenario of education will be changed in the future because of the involvement of various assumptions and notions. There is strong likelihood that with the passage of time the impacts and consequences of these supports will be perceived and analyzed in a reasonable way. 

Tony Quinlan

Re: Mirrors could be shaped into windows through education
« Reply #1 on: 04 November, 2015, 05:36:13 PM »
Goes without saying.
By the way, do you reckon West Ham will finish top 6 this season?

Offline ed styles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 November, 2015, 04:56:48 PM »
David,
Welcome to our Forum, could have done with you the other week writing out my reasons for going through a resricted  pedestrian sign in Barking the other week , still sweating for the outcome .
Sorry a bit to high brow for me your post , but its opened another posting opportunity for the Keep Newham related articles members on here.
 All the best Ed

Offline nellanhoj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 November, 2015, 07:21:02 PM »
David, I would welcome you to the forum, but I have misgivings to your motives. I pressed on your link and I find that to get a quote I have to complete a form. Could you clarify if the term quote is meant to be short for a quotation from a printed passage or is it meant to mean a quote in respects to quotation for costs involved for any educational help?

This is no reflection on your integrity, but, I don't think that this forum is meant to support commercial ventures. 

Offline KenM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 November, 2015, 04:46:20 PM »
Well said Tony, someone had to prick his balloon.
kenm

Offline annveronica

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 November, 2015, 01:25:29 PM »
Can anyone translate that?

On the other hand, please don't bother  :)

Offline danhicks

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 November, 2015, 03:51:12 PM »
I thought Stanley Unwin was dead

Offline Albert

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 November, 2015, 12:04:09 PM »
Some of the spellings suggest that David is American.

Albert