Author Topic: find my past  (Read 1898 times)

Offline isy

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
find my past
« on: 19 September, 2015, 01:47:16 PM »
This weekend again, find my past are offering a free weekend pass to all their records.   Has anyone tried this to access these records this weekend?   If so are you (like me) having difficulty.   I tried on the last time they made the offer, unsuccessfully and have had the same this time, I even put myself in and they could not find any record of me, but I am alive and kicking.   I don't use them now but in the past I did and found myself and plenty of other information.   

Irene

Offline linda c

• View Profile
Re: find my past
« Reply #1 on: 19 September, 2015, 09:32:40 PM »
Hi Irene
I had a few problems getting into Find My Past. They said due to the huge demand they were experiencing difficulties. I finally managed to get in after registering and was able to search for births, marriages and deaths and also census records. They didn't however give access to Electoral Registers unlike Ancestry who offered this search when they last had a free weekend.

Linda

Offline ron copus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 September, 2015, 08:03:46 PM »
I find it is not as good as it could be..
I have put my two brothers service records in their ..& it comes up with nothing.
Disapointing.

Offline isy

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 October, 2015, 07:16:23 PM »
Thanks both for your reply.   It's nice to know that I am not the only one having difficulties.   Sorry to have taken so long to reply.

Irene