Author Topic: Some Posts  (Read 7603 times)

Offline nollanhej

• View Profile
Re: Some Posts
« Reply #30 on: 29 August, 2015, 08:55:44 AM »
I'm sure they will, Linda. They don't bovver me one Iota (whatever that means)? I'll keep on posting.

Offline linda c

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29 August, 2015, 10:16:40 AM »
That's good to hear John. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Linda

Offline GEORGIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 29 August, 2015, 07:00:15 PM »
Hello to Doug T,  and all the forum members,

Reading of your comments, to which I completely and fully agree, with all that has been mentioned, so far  on this topic.

its plainly clear that these parasites, have nothing to offer, (nothing at all to the forum,) and it seems that they somehow get a mental, kick out of writing Gibberish, and nonsense, proving what idiots they really must be,  so perhaps with a great deal of luck maybe in the future, we will be well rid of the crap and  rubbish that these parasites use, being unable to write any contributable  comments to the forum, obviously these are very very sad people, who are completely useless, and I suspect dismal failures, in life, unable to communicate, with anyone,  most likely living a solitary life in a little world of their own,  its sad, really sad, isn't it,.       

yours very sincerely ,

GEORGIAN,
« Last Edit: 29 August, 2015, 09:25:31 PM by GEORGIAN »

Offline GEORGIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 August, 2015, 09:10:23 PM »
hello, to the moderators,,

( being theoretical and an idea, only)

would it in theory be  possible for all the forum members to have a number, to log on with, rather than the name or password which you all ready have on file and also on the computer,(and to which only the computer could read the numbers, ) so that  even the person sending in the gibberish, or spam  would also have to enter their number too. to  get onto the site, ) therefore once forum members have registered their complaint, or the computer recognises the offender twice as gibberish then perhaps  the spammer, or idiot would be removed automatically and  permanently from the site,

well this is only a suggestion, to which I hope other forum members might have a better idea, as to how to solve this menace once and for all,.

many regards to you ,

GEORGIAN, 

Offline nollanhej

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 29 August, 2015, 10:33:04 PM »
How would newcomers become members as you would in reality have a closed shop on an open forum. Or maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick in what you are trying to achieve. Just ignore them, in the grand scheme of things it really is of no consequence

Offline GEORGIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 30 August, 2015, 08:03:22 AM »
Hello  nollanhej,

What I meant by giving a number to all members, including new members too, (was in an addition,) to the normal joining of the forum, and in no way stopping new members from also  joining very much as it is now,

as it is, at the present, we give our details about ourselves, including telephone numbers ,when joining the forum that could be checked against  (say for example on  the councils records of electoral registered voters, list) as proof of being a genuine person, (checkable,)

So my question is, why, or how, are these people able to get  away with it, and why aren't they banned from the forum, either, so they must keep on re-registering under an alias , and ( they should be listed on say an idiots register,) for future reference,

Unless we find an alternative and better way and with stricter controls it seems these people will continue to disrupt at will, even to ignore them is one way, but it isn't very effective, and this is what were faced with , trying to come up with a better, safer, stricter, way with a  system of  controls, and checks, other wise its all a nonsense,isn't it,

like every one else Im sure there must be a better way, and the forums computer could be perhaps programmed to assist in these checks, ( that is why I suggested using numbers, only  as an idea, a number that would stay permanently, against the forum members name and password,.

so like every one else im open to any idea,  which would help solve this irritating problem once and for all,
and I hope other forum members will interact and may be a better system or method could evolve as we each in turn come up with an alternative suggestions, hopefully ending up with a fool proof system ,.

many regards to you,

GEORGIAN,
« Last Edit: 30 August, 2015, 08:06:11 AM by GEORGIAN »

Offline Maureen Day

• Helpful user
  • You have to be a friend to have a friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 30 August, 2015, 02:25:53 PM »
Hello Folks,
I can just picture these people who are making a nuisance of themselves, laughing and having great fun at our expense just by seeing how much they are annoying folks and my oh my how they are enjoying the attention we are giving them. May I suggest that we ignore them and see how quickly they disappear.
Just a thought.
regards
Maureen

Offline cockney gel

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02 September, 2015, 11:26:31 AM »
Hello All,
 Thanks Linda c for that. Just a thought. . .perhaps we should feel sorry for the spammers as they obviously have a problem within their sawdust and feel they are being funny or annoying [or both] as they have nothing intelligent to share. As they are wasting their own time, just let them get on with it and ignore them.

Offline alffox

• Taken c1985
    • View Profile
    • The Fox family from Kelfield, Yorkshire and Edmead - Kelly - Brett
« Reply #38 on: 09 September, 2015, 08:28:01 PM »
Checking the "Users Online" seem to indicate that three more sad members of society are about to become active on the forums - all from around 8.20 pm today.      Have to wait and see what they are up to.  Sad and Sick.

alffox