Author Topic: New Post  (Read 8760 times)

Offline janboyce

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
Re: New Post
« Reply #15 on: 13 July, 2008, 11:53:15 AM »
and no-one's got any!  I don't know why it's on there, either.  Does anyone know at all?
Jan
Jan

Offline Leslie

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 July, 2008, 01:59:08 PM »
As a relative new poster I did manage to enjoy the old board for about a month,bump into a old friend from the Docks which was great, then the change to the new board, which in principle I wholeheartedly agree with, but in keeping with a few others had to adjust old stage-rs the rolling scroll of the messages, laid out in the order that they were posted was easy & so simple to use,going to different windows  can be confusing, but we must use , and not lose, this wonderful site that has been created for us to use and enjoy, Lesiboy

Offline Barry

• Helpful user
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 July, 2008, 07:53:37 AM »
Haven't noticed any facility for the much frowned upon chat. Perhaps Admin. can throw some light on "Company Policy".
My guess is that it will be stamped on before it starts. This looks and probally is intended to be a much more professional method of recording for the Borough Historical Archive and I doubt if there would be a place for (Tongue in Cheek) 50 posts about who can rember the name of Mrs. Bloggs one eyed cat.
Treat everyday of your life as your last.
One day you will be right.

Why do New Age Travellers have old caravans and Old Age Travellers new ones?

Offline KenM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25 August, 2018, 11:33:00 AM »
Try Google.