Author Topic: East London History  (Read 200 times)

Offline Bob L

• View Profile
East London History
« on: 10 July, 2017, 08:07:12 PM »
While this site was out of service I looked around for other forums and sources of info.   http://eastlondonhistory.com is a very interesting website, well worth checking out.

Offline linda co

• View Profile
Re: East London History
« Reply #1 on: 10 July, 2017, 08:54:49 PM »
Thank you Bob for that link. It looks a very interesting site. I joined the Newham History Site and the Memories of East Ham and Manor Park site while the Forum was down. Both are very good with lots of photos and stories posted by the members.

Offline Bob L

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 July, 2017, 09:53:06 PM »
Hi Linda

I hope you enjoy the site. I am familiar with the Newham History one but not the East Ham & Manor Park. I will check it out, although I have never lived in either place I do have social and work ties with them.

Offline Robert Rogers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 July, 2017, 12:50:59 PM »
Newham History Society have a Facebook page plus there is about 12 sites either directly Newham related or indirectly via East London connections. The latest Facebook page is about the Tates Institute. There is also the Full Newham History society who meet at East Ham and the RDLC History Club who meet at North Woolwich, information on meetings can be found on the Newham History Facebook Page, both groups now have a Summer recess but start again in September.